Online symposium "Medical Imaging" to be held on July 29th
July 16, 2021
On July 29th 2021, Kyoto Institute of Technology (KIT) hold "Online Symposium on Medical Imaging" hosted by Assoc. Prof. Du Weiwei, the Faculty of Information and Human Sciences.
This symposium focuses on quantitative image analysis and its clinical applications. After attending this symposium, audience is expected to understand that quantitative image analysis helps us to interpret medical images from a comprehensive perspective to human vision, and is expected to trigger innovative research.
We look forward to seeing you there.
This symposium has ended.
- Date: Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Time: 10:00 – 17:00 (Japan Time)
- Language: English
- Venue: Webex Webinar (Online)
Please see the flyer for details.
List of Lectures
- Subject: "A Clinical Application on Diagnosis of Lung Nodules by using High-Resolution Computed Tomography and Radiomics"
- Speaker: Xinchun Li (Professor, the First Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou Medical University)
- Time: 10:00 – 12:00 (Lecture: 90 minutes, Questioning: 30 minutes)
- Subject: "Quantitative Medical Image Analysis for MRI and Fundus Photographs"
- Speaker: Yahui Peng (Professor, Beijing Jiaotong University)
- Time: 13:00 – 15:00 (Lecture: 90 minutes, Questioning: 30 minutes)
- Subject: "Imaging Manifestations of Common Ocular Fundus Diseases"
- Speaker: Linni Wang (Lecturer, Tianjin Medical University Eye Hospital)
- Time: 15:00 – 17:00 (Lecture: 90 minutes, Questioning: 30 minutes)