- TOP >
- Initiatives >
- Kyoto Institute of Technology >
- EVENTS >
- Online Trilateral Symposium on "Bioinspired and Biobased Materials"
Online Trilateral Symposium on "Bioinspired and Biobased Materials"
February 25, 2021
Trilateral Online Symposium on "Bioinspired and Biobased Materials" is a one-day symposium organized by Kyoto Institute of Technology, and co-organized by Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Italy, and Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India. Under world-wide critical condition, such as COVID-19 pandemic, Global Warming, etc, we, scientists are requested to contribute more actively to the international societies for solving global problems. To share state-of-the-art knowledge based on our research outcomes and to give opportunity to our colleagues and students for considering how we can contribute more actively to the international societies, we organize "Trilateral Symposium on Bioinspired and Biobased Materials".
- Date： 05 March 2021（Friday）
- Time：16:20～20:30(JST), 08:20-12:30(CET), 12:50-17:00(India)
- Language：English (No interpretation services)
- Venue：ZOOM Webinar
For more informationplease click here