- TOP >
- Initiatives >
- Kyoto Institute of Technology >
- EVENTS >
- Online Symposium "Electrospinning Nanofibers 2021 (ISEN2021) -Future perspectives in electrospinning nanofibers"
Online Symposium "Electrospinning Nanofibers 2021 (ISEN2021) -Future perspectives in electrospinning nanofibers"
March 04, 2021
This symposium will focus on "challenges and innovations in electrospinning and electrowriting of polymeric nanofibers and microfibers." Electrospinning is a globally recognized method for producing threads from polymer solutions or polymer melts. It enables the creation of fiber with diameters in the hundreds of nanometers, and non-woven mats from nanofibers. These are broadly used for biomedical and environmental cleanup applications. Recently, in addition to the non-designed fabricates, geometrically designed structures are being manufactured using melt electrowriting. We believe that the symposium will be a great opportunity for all audiences to have an inspired and fruitful discussion on new approaches and fresh findings with these innovative textiles.
- Date： 11 March 2021(Thursday）
- Time：17:00 - 19:20 (Japan),09:00 - 11:20 (Germany)
- Language：English (No interpretation available)
- Venue：ZOOM Meeting
- Admission: Free
For more information and advance registration please click here